Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Can you see this derailleur? Wtf is it? There's a big... cam, or something.

  • 1
It's not a derailleur as such, as there's only one rear sprocket. Possible that it's simply a tensioner?

Oh for crying out loud. I can't even comment *here* with a link without it being screened? Surly Singleator, dammit!

Oh, so it's for tensioning if you have vertical dropouts? That makes sense. Thank you!

And how hard would it be to get you onto google+? :)

  • 1